
photo from coda at fricker
I want to go to Spain.
Because I want to join Tomatina(it means tomato festival in Spain).
I want to discover the new world. And also I want to go with a couple friends.
I'll make few or no plans cause I am not so punctual girl.
Here is my trip plan to Spain.
FLIGHT:
Leave
Mon, Aug 23 Turkish Airlines 51
Depart: 1:35pm
Arrive: 7:40pm Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
1 stop Economy 12hr 5min Boeing 777
Change planes. Time between flights: 12hr 35min
Turkish Airlines 1857
Depart: 8:15am
Arrive: 11:40am Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
Madrid, Spain (MAD)
Economy 4hr 25min Airbus A321
Total duration: 29hr 5min
This is an overnight flight.
Return
Fri, Aug 27 Turkish Airlines 1858
Depart: 12:35pm
Arrive: 5:30pm Madrid, Spain (MAD)
Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
1 stop Economy 3hr 55min Airbus A321
Change planes. Time between flights: 1hr 0min
Turkish Airlines 50
Depart: 6:30pm
Arrive: 11:45am Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
Economy 11hr 15min Boeing 777
Total duration: 16hr 10min
This is an overnight flight.
When looking for a hotel, I prefer Clean Rooms, Central Location, Good Service.
I choose Quiet, friendly and comfortable hotel.
HOTEL:
Best Western Atlantico
This hotel has great location and very helpful staff.
And also the lobby is smallish but warmly greeted by the front desk staff.
This hotel costs $120 per a night.
I will stay here 3days.
SIGHTSEEING DESTINATIONS:
On first day I will go to Prado Museum.
Because this museum is filled with masterpiece after masterpiece.Also it is very easy to reach by Metro from anywhere in the city. It is a well organized and run museum. It has a huge collection of pieces from many famous artists, including Goya, Velasquez, etc, etc…Even just scanning through the collection will take at least half a day
I really want to see the picture of Diego Velázquez.
Especially his Queen Margarita and Las Meninas.
Also I want to see the art of El Greco.
Secound day on 25th. It is last Wednesday on August.
So I will go to Valencia.
This is tomatina day!
It doesn't have any comment or review at TripAdviser so I can not find them.
But I will join Tomatina and dash the tomatos.

photo from Kieran001 at flicker
Third day I will go shopping.
I will buy the pan for paella.
And also I will join Adventurous Appetites Tapas Tour.
The tour was such a fun and delicious way to explore the city and get my bearings.
And this is great way to spend a night in Madrid. Really get a good feel about the life, food, and culture and you will try some really interesting food and drinks.
Tapas is the simple relish in Spain.
Spain has many good alchools like shrry and wine.
So I try to go Spain Bal.
Wow!
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice plan!
I want to go there.
Spain is one of the most country I want to go. Tomatina seems very fun! I join it, too.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice trip. I went to to Barcelona and Valencia, and it was really cool.
ReplyDeleteI think you will need a lot more time for your trip. You flight there takes 24 hours!!, so you will be tired. You need to a couple days to see each city, and the train ride will take time.
Have fun!
A+